Since the 1970s, UV disinfection technology has been gradually applied in the field of water supply and drainage disinfection, which is mainly due to people's recognition of the hazards of disinfection by-products. From the analysis of the development of UV disinfection process, kangche found that due to the breakthrough of key technologies of UV lamp, the reliability of UV disinfection system has been greatly improved, the service life of equipment has been long, the energy consumption has been reduced, and the operation cost has also been greatly reduced. Therefore, in the 1990s, UV disinfection technology has been rapidly developed and popularized in Europe and America.
In May 2003, China's * * environmental protection administration required that the effluent of urban sewage treatment plant should be disinfected and sterilized by adding chlorine or ultraviolet rays, ozone, etc. in combination with the actual situation. It can be seen that ultraviolet disinfection has become one of the standardized means of effluent disinfection of sewage treatment plant. At present, the functions and advantages of UV technology have been widely recognized. With the continuous strict water quality standards and the improvement of people's safety awareness, UV disinfection will have a broader application prospect in the following fields.
1. Wastewater disinfection, UV terminal disinfection for wastewater treatment and reclaimed water reuse have been and will have more engineering applications.
2. Disinfection of drinking water and ultraviolet can effectively kill Giardia and Cryptosporidium, which is a safe barrier for drinking water treatment.
3. * oxidation. For industrial wastewater with high concentration and poor biodegradability, photocatalytic oxidation and photochemical oxidation will give full play to its strong oxidation ability and degrade macromolecular organics without selectivity.
4. Oxidation and disinfection treatment of industrial and commercial process water such as swimming pool, and disinfection treatment of oilfield reinjection water, hospital wastewater and other special fields.
5. Elimination of ozone: UV with wavelength of 254nm is very effective for destroying residual ozone. It can decompose ozone into oxygen and eliminate the impact of ozone in water on subsequent processes. Elimination of residual chlorine: UV with wavelength of 185nm and 254nm has been proved to effectively destroy the chemical bond between residual chlorine and ammonia chloride.
6. TOC reduction is mainly used in high-tech industry and laboratory equipment.
7. Air disinfection. UV equipment has been used in hospitals and clinics for decades. With the improvement of people's life quality, in the near future, factories, offices and families will also start to use ultraviolet air disinfection equipment. Especially in the air supply and exhaust pipes of the air conditioning system, it is easy to breed bacteria after a long time, so it is very necessary to disinfect the air.
8. Surface disinfection. In the food and beverage production industry, most of the raw materials are easily used by bacteria, so it is easy to promote bacterial reproduction. However, the safety of the food industry does not allow the addition of chemicals for sterilization, so the UV surface disinfection technology has become one of the disinfection processes of * *.
Please input your contact number and add the country code for the line